Your Complete Supply Chain Communication Hub
Since the 1990s, B2B Gateway has been providing organizations with inexpensive and simple Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solutions. EDI is loosely defined as the structured transmission of electronic data such as purchase orders, invoices, and shipping notices between organizations. Trading partners and new suppliers entering the market or expanding their distribution channels are the best fit for an EDI. B2B Gateway enables relationships with this market and helps them make the right choice for their EDI needs.
Why B2B Gateway?
- Simple to use and quick setup
- Cost Efficient
- Outstanding technical Support
- Compatibility with most EDI Formats (all US and International formats ANSI X-12 EDIFact, XML, etc. and virtually all EDI transport protocols, VAN based, AS2, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, etc.)
- Warehouse Support System (WSS): best of web based EDI and fully integrated EDI to give your organization importable Purchase Orders and Printable Pick tickets in your warehouse
- Supports EDI connection with NetSuite and FinancialForce
- They have a global footprint that allows them to support all internationally recognized EDI standards and communication protocols
- Integrated EDI can support: ERP or Accounting software, WMS, Inventory and OMS, eCommerce solutions and legacy systems.
B2B Gateway Benefits
Purchase Orders as Sales Orders
Omni-channel Supply Chain
If you’re ready to find out more about how Big Bang ERP can help energize your business with a different experience, let’s talk.
Trusted advisors and implementation experts for all your cloud business application needs.