Synchronize data, Automate Processes, and Streamline Operations with Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS Platform
Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one. Celigo integrator.io is a powerful and intuitive integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that makes integrations accessible to both technical and non-technical users. Nearly 2000 customers worldwide rely on Celigo’s integrator.io to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating popular cloud applications, such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Concur, banks, and many others.
- Accelerated Integrations: Use integration templates and tools to quickly build integrations
- Ease-of-Use: Business or technical user can build and maintain integrations using either integrator.io’s point-and-click interface or developer tools
- Single Platform: Integrate your entire business using pre-built SmartConnectors, integration templates, and application adaptors for hundreds of applications
- Visibility and Control: Gain visibility and control using powerful management tools to update integrations, identify and troubleshoot errors, and set up access rights and alerts
- Integration Expertise: Rely on Celigo’s extensive experience in cloud integrations that have been built into the product as best practices
- Flat-Rate Pricing: Celigo’s subscription model offers predictable, flat-rate costs regardless of the number of transactions processed
Integration wizard, drop-down menus, and data mapping tool make it easy to integrate any applications or files
Cloud integration Celigo integrator.io is the next-generation iPaaS platform for connecting applications via REST/JSON, HTTP, XML, SQL, EDI, FTP, on-premise agents, and other protocols, and offering a guided approach to creating and managing integrations.
Salesforce - NetSuite SmartConnector
Prebuilt, fully managed integration application for Salesforce and NetSuite to automate lead-to-cash.
Prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for NetSuite and popular e-commerce applications, including Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Jet, and Walmart
Out-of-the-box integrations between NetSuite and banks to automate banking transactions for processing accounts receivables and accounts payables